Sanctum Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Little Shop of Weapons

+6
Nethuama
Ayla_Stark
MaliceD
Galvery
War Torn
Janus
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Little Shop of Weapons Empty The Little Shop of Weapons

Post by Janus Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:18 pm

The hustle and bustle of the city was without a doubt in it's usual swing. Businesses constantly coming and going so fast due to crime, high rent, poor sales, and what not. It was with these 'natural' sources that a single shop could slide in and occupy a small building cramped between two others. No windows, and the entrance was below street level. One would need to use the stairs to descend down to the buildings entrance, as there was a separate business above the lower. The only hint at what this new business was, would be a very plain sign with an anvil and a hammer. A forge. Should one dare the short trip down the stairs, they would find the front door. Past this, the store itself. Cramped, small, and every single inch that wasn't floor space filled with weapons and armor of all classes. However something was very odd. Not a single item was doubled, unless required ( Such as gauntlets, boots, twin daggers / swords ). Also, perhaps it was the lighting but something was different about the items. Their quality, if the eyes of the customer where trained well enough to see, is beyond the level of any other merchant on the streets. The light source itself was simple orbs of magical light stuck to the ceiling.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

The Little Shop of Weapons Empty Re: The Little Shop of Weapons

Post by War Torn Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:33 pm

Samhaine:

- "Hm...Where have I seen that wankey little sign?"

Said Samhaine to himself, standing below the mentioned Anvil and Hammer sign, green eyes squinting, completely black snake still and coiled about his right arm. A left handed lifted and rubbed his mostly blonde colored beard before he shrugged.

"Ah fuck it, might as well see, eh?"

His eyes trailed to the snake who made no response (other then letting its black tongue slip out of then back into its mouth in a snake like way). None the less, the scoundrel pushed past the door and immediately cought himself before moving forward. Stairs, interesting! Squinting, he stepped down the stairs until he reached the bottom hands in the pockets of his hoodie a very 'matter of fact' smile and look on his face as his sneaker clad feet carried him to and through the area, looking over this and that, though in reality he wasnt even trying to feign interest. If this place was what he thought it was, despite being slightly dark and cramped, eventually Samhaine found himself at the counter of the place which (unless was stated otherwise) was very much not occupied at the moment. If there was a bell he would ring it, if no bell was present his head would turn one way then the next.

"Yoooo whoooo, anyone home? Hellloooooo?"

He'd speak the words somewhat loudly, obnoxiously even, leaning back as he did, brow raised. Was this the right place? Or was the resident that was surely to appear someone else entirely and Samhaine incidentally waisted his time? Who knew!-
War Torn
War Torn
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:16 pm

A door slid open from behind the counter, and out from a room behind the counter stepped a tall male. Clad in dark attire, the male set his golden-yellow slit gaze upon Samhaine. "Well. I suppose anything is possible. Did your love like the gift I crafted?" Asking as he slid the wooden door shut and pulled a stool over for him to sit on. A black sleeveless tunic, along with black trousers and boots dressed him. Gloves for working his craft had been stuffed into the brown belt around his waist, and it was obvious he had been working upon the forge for most of the day. His hands had been placed to grasp one other on the top of the counter. A lazy, yet straight, posture surrounded his form as he sat on the stool and the conversation would begin to take place.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by War Torn Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:45 pm

Samhaine:

-The first thing Janus would hear as he saw Samhaine was a thump, and if he looked down, he'd see a brown sack of sorts. It made nifty little clacking noise as he did, one that wasn't metal sounding and the like. The scoundrel had a big dumb smile on his face though as he found it in himself to place a hand on and lean on the same counter the bag sat upon.

"Yup! So much so she said yes to the marriage and I've been railing her for the most part every night...in my dreams at least, after she's given me a good haymaker and begrudgingly curled up against me."

He snorted, shook his head.

"Anyway, I'm gonna be leaving sooner then later, supposedly, going to meet the 'folks' which should be all kinds of fund and disasters waiting to happen. Looking forward to possibly being called a white devil."

He chuckled, shrugged.

"Outside of my usual douchiness though, which I'm currently trying to reform for her sake and mine...You're the type that has plenty but I figured it was better then what I 'gave' you for the sword."

If Janus was curious enough to open the bag at those words, he'd find, of all things rocks inside it. Not just any rocks however, multicolored ones of mostly light blue and other assortments. The minute Janus picked one up, he'd know what such stones were, since he had used the same ones, or a little less, to make the sword he had for Sam, since they werent really stones but ore. It was a cheap sort of repayment, really, but it was one of two.

"I spent a few days getting such. Probably doesnt lessen whatever resources or days you use to make new shit from those materials but...What can I say? I'm feeling generous, which...brings the second Gift; a favor to you of any variety. And before you even say so, theres no 'no' response to what I give at the moment, just awkward stares and a possibly forced yes."

He tilted his head back, putting the two cards he 'owed' on the table. Some ore, easy to get and use and...a 'favor' of all things, my that was different, no?-
War Torn
War Torn
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:13 am

The Mazoku listened as the thud came around. His eyes would peer to the sack, his left hand opening it as his right plucked a few of the brightly colored stones from it. Inspecting them as Sam spoke, Janus found them to be of good quality and useful to him. The sack alone would suffice for the work done and the item crafted, however it was then that Sam placed a second card on the table. One Janus could use, and use well. His head nodded, and his hands closed the sack once all the stone that had been pulled out for inspection had been replaced within it.

"A favor? I could use with one." Janus placed the sack behind the counter, and would reposition himself upon the stool he was currently sitting on. "The Celesin Empire. While this is neutral grounds, I know they are close. However, I must make a living where I can make a living. It would be of great help to me if they never knew I was around such parts, and so close. My face is, hopefully, not well known as they seem to have kept any dealings with me in the inner most circle. So I shouldn't have to worry about their common soldiers that seem to lurk around here. I would like to cash in my favor as you not spreading any word of me being around here, but if someone asks where that item I crafted for you was forged, send them this way. The alias I have chosen to use is Caine."

The favor wasn't too much to ask, or at least Janus hoped. Sam had seemed like a solid enough person, even though he was very rough on the outside. Janus felt he could trust the man with something as simple as keeping his mouth shut, and only pointing people in his (Janus') direction if required.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by War Torn Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:54 pm

Samhaine:

-Samhaine watched the demons reaction. Quite the stonewall Janus was, but it appeared he found the givings suitable which made Sam happy. To the request however, Samhaines brow quirked but he nodded none the less.

"I was never hear and your name, if someone thinks I am, is Caine. Normally I dont lie, but I'm trying to not be a fucking asshole lately and like I said I owe you one so that works. If it counts, from what I've seen, it might not even matter anyhow. Dunno if you noticed but the 'Celesin Empire' seems to gain then just a fast lose interest in enemies."

Or so he noticed. He none the less chuckled, shrugged and thought about it for a moment.

"Fuck, Caine, I might be around the area longer then I thought before leaving sooo...Hell if you need anything else, any last minute killing, looting, or any other shady crap, gimme a call. I could use something to do, other then my fiancee...who is just attempts at the moment."

Another chuckle and unless stopped the scoundrel would turn from where he stood, lift a hand in 'goodbye' and be on his way.

"Oh, one other thing! You might wanna change your shops little emblem outside. Thats how I knew it was you!"

Along with that, but hey, 'Good Sam' is 'moderately helpful' Sam, right?-
War Torn
War Torn
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:55 am

Having arrived but hours ago the young half elf-alien to this world or really anything outside of Greyhawk-enters the weapons shop, which upon entering notices a frightful aura and another;though, not greater but say...more creapy aura resides not far from the demonic one. Not as keen as his father on things like good versus evil or some other fantasy ideal Galvery makes point to avoid these two right off the bat. This half High Elf and half Elementian stood approximately five foot and ten inches, weighing around a hundred an fifty-six pounds with spiky blond hair thanks to his mother's elvish genes, but broaber and much heavier built thanks to the inborn genes of his great father. Loonstro the Green Knight of Elementia was this young lads father, though in truth he never got to meet his father, because to his knowledge the Knight had died some 19 years ago before his birth to a pack of bllod thirsty devils, going down in final combat to defend a realm that wasn't even his. Yes. A hero in his young mind, though the truth is so much than he could comprehend at a fertile age of eighteen an a half years old.

Sheathed at his side a cutlass of some unique elvish make with a mithril metal gleaming blade and a black ebony handle with a pearl white grip. He sported his father's colors, wearing a green leather vest with a prominent collar, nigh skin tight white leggings and steel chainmail overlapping within his vest. Black skull crushing boots protect his feet from the elememts and ebony steel gauntlets, but the most distinguished possession on hand is his emerald green kite shield with the emblem of a gold male lion. Galvery was a man by appearance that was a force to be reckoned with, but appearances may be deceiving as his family was a more wealthier sort and he wasn't yet as skilled of a warrior as he dreams to be.

Observing the weapons on display he looks around for the owner, whom ever that may be and from what he can tell the only other ones within the shop was the two more unsettling ones. Finding a bell he drops his hand on it, emitting a high pitched "ting" and he then awaits a reply.
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:07 am

The sound of the bell on the counter rang through the shop, and after a few seconds a sliding wooden door that was on the back wall of the shop room would slide open. Through the door a six foot, four inch tall male would walk. Silver hair hung from his head down to his upper back, uncombed but neat. Bright golden yellow hues cut through his bangs, their slitted gaze quickly locking onto the new customer. “Welcome to Caine's weapon shop. Name's Caine, something I can do for you?” The aura of the male before him was familiar, though mixed. Janus couldn't quite put his finger on exactly where he had felt this before. He knew it. The answer was right there at the tip of his tongue. But, something wasn't right with the aura. Something had been mixed into the part that he recognized. For now the Mazoku cast this aside, and took a seat on the stool that rested behind the counter.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:16 pm

The look of utter shock is upon Galvery's face as he is met by the demon he had sensed before; which, he responds to at first in complete. Those confused eyes peering back at Janus, which one that is familiar with Loonstro could see he had his father's emerald green hues. Sighing he intakes a gulp of air and then replies, "Yes...well...uhm... My father left behind this weapon and i was curious if someone from this realm could explain to me how it works." The young man reaches for his hip where some kind of weapon remains holstered, which he draws and at first glance it almost looks like a 50 Caliber Desert Eagle, but upon closer examination it is definately from a different world. The pistol in question was approximately the size of said Desert Eagle, but slightly smaller for easy handling, the barrel is a lioness' head and the length of the barrel its neck with hair as the ironsites, the cocking mechanism a rotating gear, the grip a leg of said lioness ending in a claw. The gun is silver plated overlapping mithril and possessing a twelve shell clip; though, if one takes time to examine the ammunition they would note it creates a humming sound and gleams like diamonds. The ammunitions are singing crystals, which produce projectile depending on the type of song it generates.

The clip was full and the pistol looked as if it had never been fire, possessing the same shine it had the day it was made. To those knowledgable it was obviously some kind of magitek, but from where? There is no way Galvery would of known it was from a whole 'nother universe-Elementia to be exact and carved into the side of the was P.A.L. settling the pistol on the counter top the half blood steps back, giving the demon some space now. In truth half High Elf and half Elementian gad never seen a demonic or a devil before, having only heard of their savagery via stories from his mother about the battles his father had with Baatorians and Abyssal kin.
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:25 pm

The words of the lad where almost lost on Janus as his memory clicked. Loonstro...Have you sent your seed to finish your work...or is this young one clueless... His thoughts remained just that, thoughts. The weapon was placed on the counter and Janus looked it over with a bit of detail and hesitation. Was it a trap? Picking up the weapon could trigger an unknown number of effects. Judging by the look upon the lad's face, and after a lengthy inspection of the weapon he decide to pick it up. Not by the handle. Not in a way that would show he was going to handle the weapon as if it was going to be fired. No. Janus lifted the object by the barrel and the backside of the handle. Once in his touch he could begin to feel the inner workings of the device in his hands. “Hm.” He looked it over for a few more minutes, removing the magazine and pulling back on the barrel to properly clear the weapon. Locking the barrel in the back position he looked over the inside of the weapon and then placed it back on the counter.

“I'll need just a few more minutes with the weapon, I'm going to take it out back and fire two rounds. So please, don't be alarmed when you hear any loud noises.” Taking the magazine and weapon in his hands, Janus left the shop room and walked into the forge. Sliding closed the wooden door that separated the two room, Janus turned to the fireplace and gave a small half cocked smile. “Well, at least I know I can put a few rounds into you and you'll be just fine.” Inserting the magazine Janus unlocked the barrel and it slid home, cycling the first round into the barrel. Aiming at the base of the flames in his fire pit, Janus supported himself with a solid two handed grip and pulled the trigger. The sound was unique, there was still the usual loud bang expected of such a firearm. But there was something else, something gently gracing the rounds as they flew through the air. A second shot, and Janus confirmed it.

Returning to the shop room through the sliding wooden door, the Mazoku placed the weapon on the counter after he removed the magazine and once again locked the slide open so one could see there was no round in the chamber. “Beautiful weapon, here's what I can tell thus far. It's made from mithril, and shoots rounds that seem to be equal to that of the fifty caliber round. The bullets are custom made so I will need to keep at least one so I can study it and reproduce it. I doubt you will be able to find rounds like this in your ordinary shops. Aside from that the firearm does have a physical weapon, if you look here at the bottom of the grip there is a button.” Pointing out the button, Janus pressed it and a claw of steel extended out from the bottom of the handle into a six inch slicing tool. “ Aside from that, the weapon is pretty cut and dry. Pull trigger, put very big holes in things. The bullets I will need to look over for a bit longer, but I'm sure I can mimic their properties.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:47 pm

Nodded as the demon instructed him on whats about to happen, which he of course agreed too with a slight nod of his head; however, after Janus left he shrunk back in a chill. "This is crazy. My first day out on my own and i run into a demon," Galvery says after hearing the dual bang sounds. Watching the demonic reenter he stiffened back up and listened as the oyher explaons the weapin his father left him, then smiles after Janus is finished. Looking to the demon after gawking at the pistol he says, "My father had left tgis gun before he died years ago-before i was born even. At least that is what my mother had told me. She said he was an alien from another universe, so the unique qualities of this gun now make sense." Taking up the gun he holsters it after removing two shells from the clip and offering them to Janus. He says, "I am sure you will need more than just one and thank you. You have been most helpful." Bowing his head slightly he lays a few silver pieces on the table as he adds, "I know the imprinting in these coins aren't the same, but silver is silver."

Lifting his gaze back to Janus he grins as he says, "For being the first demon i have ran into before you're not so bad. I've heard terrible things about demons and devils, which my father would fight on regular occasions in Greyhawk." Looking around the half blood begins to examine the place more, feeling more comfortable and secure than before. After a moment of observing he ask, "What kind of armor do you have if any?" Galvery then returns his gaze to Janus with a half grin custom to him alone, though he shared several of his father's traits all the way to his build; however, no where near as powerful as Loonstro had appeared.
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:39 pm

There was a slight twitch in his left hand when the word -demon- came across in the conversation. “Well, you see that's your problem. You are not in the company of a simple, demon. My race is known as the Mazoku. It was one of the first of five races that was created in this realm. To compare me to a demon would be to compare coal to a diamond. Yes, both of them are made from the same elements. However one is much more valuable than the other.” There was a smile with his words, but a small one. Janus didn't mind being known as a demon, however when the chance arrived to correct others he did. Taking the coins as payment, Janus slid them under the counter and into a bag for safe keeping. “Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of bad creatures out there, but evil knows no bloodline. Neither does good. Everything isn't cut and simple as black and white.”.

Armor? What are you looking for?

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:11 pm

Lofting his brow the half blood listens to the explanation and then replies, "Odd... How do you all define one another? I've always heard there was continuous struggle for power anongst your ilk." After a moment of silence he goes to ask, "Do you possess anything enchanted or unique persay?" Looking around again he begins to walk over to an armor suit display, observing it as he ask, "You are from Nexxus? Have you ever been to Greyhawk?" He could tell the man semi-recognized him; which, caught his attention. Toying with the pommel of his cutlass he becomes figidy and restless, finding it quite odd the recognition in the Mazoku's eyes because he had never seen this creature to his knowledge. Perhaps when he was a child and he just cant remember? Galvery begins to ponder, o O (Could it actually be true? Is my father alive somewhere in this world? I wonder what else my mother has lies to me about, if that is the case.) He side glances the other man, humming softly in his mind to occupy it as the possibilities about drive him crazy.
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:37 pm

Well it can be hard to tell us apart on a physical level, but if there was a demon blood around here it would be easy to explain. You can feel it in the spiritual lineage of the creatures. The aura. Take a deeper look at my own, remember it. And when you find a demon, compare them. You'll notice the difference.” A smile, and Janus thought on the armor he had on hand. “I always carry something enchanted or unique, hah. What I meant was, what type of armor are you looking for. Full arm pieces, chest, legs, gauntlets or a helmet.

The question of his origins gave a shake of the head from the Mazoku. “No, I'm not from this realm. I traveled here from the home realm of all Mazoku, the Kingdom of Makai.” Seeing the lad was getting a bit restless, Janus decided now would be a good time to pry at him. “The one you left you the firearm, you say it was your father? What did he do for a living. Such a weapon, he must have been a soldier or some sort of war fighter.” He would not outright ask for the name, that would be far too easy for the lad to pick up on.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:13 pm

Standing rigid he ponders that question mulling it over for a moment before he says, "I would't mind a pair of greaves." He closes his eyes shortly afer replying and concentrates, using his keen elven senses to remember Janus' presence. After the "feel" of the Mazoku is etched in stone he opens his eyes to the new question, which he answers with almost excitement, "He was a hero to say the least, but occupation wise he was Paladin and from what my family says he had a troubled history, but took the life of a Paladin to help people in order to repent his sins. His name was Loonstro or rather Alexander Von Loonstro the Second, but prefered to be known as simply Loonstro. He was a man of few possessions if any, but for some reason always wore a delighgul smile." Sighing he looks to the floor and adds after a period of dilencs, "I've been hoping my mother was wrong. She says that in the final fight between he and the dreaded devil Maalgor they were transported to another realm, which was the last time she saw him." Looking back to the other creature he smiles and says, "I hope to be a great warrior like him some day, but alas I hadnt the life he had..." Rolling his shoulders he loosens himself up with a few stray punched and says after a choking cough, "About that armor a gauntlet would do fine."
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:16 am

Listened to the story the man told as the new armed gentlemen came into the shop. Once the lad had finished speaking Janus would turn his focus to the men for just a moment. “Welcome to Caine's weapon shop, if you need anything just as me, Caine.” Once the business talk was over, his focus was back to Galvery. “I see. Well many things can happen when combat reaches a certain level of..complexity. He may be alive, he may not be. If I was you, I would just do the best I could. Also the gauntlets I have ready at the moment are found just back there. If you want a pair custom made then let me know.” Speaking as his left hand was used to point to a certain area of the shop where the armor could be found.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Tilting his head the half blood perks his head at the spill of "complexities" in battle, which he had always thought it was pretty straight forward: fight or die. Parting his liips he goes to say something, but stops as he feels a jolt go down his spine and would then peer at the mobster-like men with lofted brows. Grinning he with a twitch of his finger-left index finger to be exact-which he then cast a bit of his own magic and he cast "True Seeing"; which, should permit him a real view of what they may be. Looking between the mobsters and Janus speaks, "Did you ever meet anybody by the name of Loonstro? I'm going to be honest i am here following rumors, which may be foolish but it's all i got now." Rolling his shoulders he nonchalantly placed his hand on the pommel of his blade lazily.
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:30 pm

Shook his head a bit. “Sorry, never heard of him. If you are here following rumor then I guess that's part of the problem. Rumors. You need to find solid fact. If you are looking for your father then you should start with the last people who saw him alive. You did say he was dead correct? I am sorry for your loss, but this isn't a graveyard. Or a library. I can't help you.” A lie, but Janus was quick with his silver tongue. Would Galvery be able to see past this lie or would his slip into his ears and be taken as fact. Even if Janus wanted to tell the truth, in the company of strange men he would stick to his story. Hie lie. His cover up. This was neutral territory this city, he had to be careful being so close to them.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:28 pm

Observing the man as he presence him his responce, then he closes his eyes as he takes in the answer. He then ask, "Are you sure?" Turning to face him directly he continues, "I'm sorry Mr. I'm over excited, because I have travelled such a long ways and it would be painful to know it's been for nothing, but i cant base my whole journy one persons experience; which, I'm sure you understand as you seem to be a man of worth. I'd like to see you're wears then. I'm very interested on seeing new things." The half blood lofts a brow as the ones from before begin to speaks in, interrupting the conversation and for now he watches to see the results.
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:38 pm

The Mazoku looked to the tall man who spoke, rising from his chair as he was addressed. “I am the smith, I've had this shop open only for a few weeks now. Maybe a month. Why? If you came here for weapons or armor you would have asked right away, not how long I've been open. Something I can do for you?” Janus looked to Galvery, and gave him a very subtle nod and used his right hand to signal for him to just sort of stand aside for a moment. His hand would then lower naturally back to his side, and remain hidden from view by the counter. His left hand remained visible, resting on the counter itself. The palm of the hand pressing against the counter. Not resting, pressing. There was force. Not a lot, but enough to be seen by the tendons and veins in the back of the hand.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:31 pm

His head would tilt a bit to the left, and then straighten back up. "Rent? I wasn't aware there was any rent. I bought this building up front, in full value of the price quoted to me. I wasn't aware that I had to give...anyone...any further funds. What does the rent cover? Are you going to provide some type of service in exchange for the rent? Window cleaning? Trash collection?" It should have been obvious that Janus was playing around, however his tone and his face remained rather serious. "Half you say? How often is rent do? How much is rent? You should know this shop doesn't accept common gold and silver coins. Much too common. I prefer to trade for other things. Is there an exchange rate?"

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:41 pm

The half-blood observed the scene and the subtle threats, narrowing his eyes as he does so; though, for now as Janus signals him to stay put, but Galvery is still all in all a thick headed young man. An Elementian ages slower than average humans, possessing a life span of up to 200 years, while an elf a High Elf at that can live even longer; which, in all honest he looks eighteen OR younger and in fact he was nearly twenty-five. He gulped and then stepped forward as the two mobsters are leaving to say, “You are wrong in what you two do. A special place in Baator is lined up for your condemned souls. If I had the authority I would have you both locked up!” He glares at the three, keeping his hand nonchalantly on his sword’s pommel. Rolling his bulging shoulders, which the build of his masculinity had much thanks to his father whom was a pure blood Elementian; physically powerful, mentally ironclad and possessing an affinity for battle. Galvery has had for the most part a pretty satisfying life, verily having any hard times outside members of his family dying or what not-he was however trained vigorously by his grandfather in swordsmanship and has learned some magic via him as well. He stood tall, stretching to his total height of five foot ten inches; which, for an Elementian that was extraordinarily short as his father was seven feet tall, but he had gained his height disadvantage from his mother. Though he was lacking physically in comparison to his Elementian lineage Galvery was immense for an elf in every sense of the word, but he was balanced in the manner he bolstered from both bloodlines.
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:37 pm

There was no way Galvery could of know he was about to be shot at and in fact he verily has ever seen a gun actually been fired; though, his lineage could permit him safe keeping from such a deliberate shot, however the half-blood was not yet in tuned with himself. With a splash of blood and rupturing of bone the half High Elf and half Elementian falls to his right grappling his knee with a wailing cry of pain. As spoken before Galvery had always had a very privileged life and had never been in an actual fight, so he has not yet tested the boundaries of his unique nature. Crumpling in on himself the young male looks to his wounded knee that still gushes blood for the moment and cries out, “You bastard! Why did you do that?!” The great Angel King’s son or not that hurt like hell, but alas it was obvious the apple fell far…far away from the tree in this case. It wouldn’t take long before his healing came into process; though, it was fast coming it would be a day long or more process to natural heal a blown out knee cap an even then it wasn’t guaranteed that he be able to walk or run right again.
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:53 pm

The silence of the Mazoku was constant. His eyes never leaving his targets. Watching as the man drew the weapon, fired, and continued to keep walking without much more than a blink. If even that. Speed, agility, dexterity, aim. All of them where taken into account, and noted in his memory as the men left. "Before you go, I suggest you never return to this building. You will find it...disappointing." Once the men had left, Janus would grab Galvery by his shirt and drag him across the floor. So long as the lad didn't fight back too much, the Mazoku would literally drag him by the collar of his shirt through the shop, into the forge, take a left and into what seemed to be a medical room. Picking him up, Janus placed him on a wooden table and cut away the cloth around the knee with his sharp fingernail claws. "That's the sort of life your father lived." Talking as he pointed at the lads knee. "Broken bones and blood, pain and suffering. And for what, to leave behind his child with no father. Don't chase your father, chase your own dreams."

The Mazoku spoke as he used a pair of tweezers to remove any left over projectiles. His left hand moved to grab a bottle of a clear liquid and Janus poured it all over the wound. A cleaning agent, with quite a burn. Almost like acid. Here I am, wrapping the wound of a child who's father tried to kill me on three different occasions...hah...the ultimate irony huh Loonstro. A thought he kept to himself as he set a proper placement of the bones and wrapped it in a clean white bandage. "I'm sure your healing is advanced, but for a few days you might need this. and these. and this." Speaking as he handed the lad a cane, bandages, cleaning agents, and extra thick cloth patches to cover the open wounds.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:37 pm

Groaning as he is dragged to the back, but once he was lifted his eyes go wide as his leg folds back at the bend; which, causes him to cry out in almost agony. Once actually placed on the table his bleeding had already slowed to small steady stream rather than gushing, but that did not subside the pain of the liquid being poured on him. His face would literally go red as the liquid begins to disinfect, but he manages to silence a choking cry and speaks instead to concentrate on something else, “So you do know my father… You lied! My father was a great man and achieved much before he died. Why wouldn’t I want to model myself after him?” Pondering that for a moment as he stared down at his now wrapped knee he says, “Did he wrong you in some way, Mr. Caine?” Leaning up he’d prop himself up with his elbows, looking around the medical room with interest.

o O (This place looked much smaller on the outside. Magic perhaps?) Yes… The son of a creature that has tried to kill Janus on triple events was now being tended to by the Mazoku; which, unannounced to the demon Loonstro was continuously scrying after his son or at least the one he knew was still alive. A darker horizon awaited this half-blood, but he yet was ignorant of it as somewhere else someone was hunting him.
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:57 pm

Once the wound was well taken care of, and Janus had handed off the items to Galvery he would walk to the door. His anger was rising, but he was able to contain it. "The relationship your father and I have is something you need not worry yourself about. For now I suggest you leave, there are some gauntlets near the entrance to the shop. Take a pair on the house for the damage to your body. Aside from that do not return to this place for a few days. Things will be...messy. A child like you shouldn't see what happens when you deal with creatures like myself."

This would be the only words he gave the lad before returning to his counter, a book was pulled up. Janus needed to freshen up his knowledge of the human anatomy. Things would be messy indeed, and plans needed to be made for the proper...-handling- of the Hobbes family. He needed to show discretion, but retain a powerful solution for the problem. Effective, but invisible.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:59 am

Narrowing his eyes he looked directly at Janus and says without hesitation, "I am not a child. I am a full grown man and though I may not be as seasoned of a warrior as you or my father-I mean to be-I will not run away. I have the right to get back at that troglodyte for what he did to my knee. Please do not deny me that..." Rolling off the table he lands on his still good leg and steadies himself by the table as his gaze softens and he coughs lightly as he straightens himself saying, "Forgive me that was quite rude. Here we've been through all of this and you have been so kind to me without even knowing my name. I am Galvery A`von Loonstro and my mother is Paisley [Player dows not actually remember the characters last name so we'll leave that blank] and my father is Alexander Von Loonstro. It is a pleasure to meet you no matter what your past history was with my father and i and grateful for your charity, but i like to pay off my debts and lats face it I'm in your debt." Wincing slightly he adds, "Let me fight with you and assuming by your demeanor your a great warrior-train me if you feel I'm adequate. I need this. I dont want the life of a lazy fat lord like my grandfather whom once was so great. I'd be eternally grateful."
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:52 pm

The book had been picked up, but it was placed on the counter. "You should seek lessons somewhere else. Trust me, stick around here too long and you will see that some of those horrific stories you hear about creatures like me are true. If you feel you are in my debt then come back when your knee as fully healed and I'll give you some work. For now, please. Leave me to my shop. I'd like to get some rest before tomorrow."

Point at the door once more, Janus cracked the book open. Should Galvery leave, the door would lock itself and remain that way until the next mornings proper opening a few hours after dawn.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:00 pm

He sighs as he observed the Mazoku in whole, but he could see there was no convincing him; however, that didn't mean he wasnt gonna show ip when all the craziness starts. He intends to return and participate in the conflict, but for now he does as he is asked and turns to limp his way out. Passing the blood spatter where he had been shot causes him to boil with rage and he then looks back to ask one last question before leaving, "Did you kill my father?" Standing there against the doorway he awaits a reply, shuddering at the thought of it that this stranger that had helped him was his fathers murderer.
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:41 pm

"No." Janus gave his reply, and waited for the door to be closed. Once closed, the Mazoku focused on his studies. After a few hours Janus left the book and went down into the basement of the building. It was here he would ready everything for the next day. Working well into the night, hours after the sun had gone down. Everything needed to be perfect and ready for expedient work. Hours of preparation for hours of use.

Still an hour or two before midnight, Janus made his way upstairs and then upstairs again. Putting him on the second floor of the building where his own bedroom rested. The next hour before bed would be spend mentally preparing himself for what would transpire the next day. Convincing himself to return to such old ways, and that the old ways where simply better. Easier. Faster results.

Janus
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum