Sanctum Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctum Woodlands

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sanctum Woodlands - Page 2 Empty Sanctum Woodlands

Post by Galvery Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

An ocean of forest laid beneath the ship as it made its journey, which then Malice would land said ship amongst the trees in a clearing just large enough to encompass the vessel. The hatch would release that air tight suction, normalizing pressure and then open. Galvery would wait for the others to leave before he does and when his feet his earthen ground more familiar to him he lets out an exasperating sigh. Falling backwards on his dorsal he'd let out a tiresome laugh and say, "By the gods we survived and for now we're safe." After a moment or two he'd roll to his feet, looking around a moment he rolls his shoulders as his all ready exhausted mind and body focus. Once again his extraterrestrial 'sight' kicks in and he expands his mental capacity to try, trying to locate an abundance of life nearby in hopes it be a village of some kind.

He hits jackpot as he senses a cluster of presences not but some twenty miles or so north, moving further away from the City-Market. Lofting a hand he says, "There's a village just that way maybe two hour walking distance." Diverting his now opened hunter-green hues to his companions he adds, "That's a long walk, but I don't think the ship has it in her to go much further with only those gauntlets powering it." Scratching the back of his head he continues, "And I really don't want to leave our vessel here only to be found again or it being stolen. What shall we do you two?"
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Sanctum Woodlands - Page 2 Empty Re: Sanctum Woodlands

Post by MrMystic Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:12 am

Backing up a bit while raising his hands Calvin would look at Gal. "Woah Mom Dad calm down would ya. The information is back in my ship." He then turned around and walked over to his rifle and knife. He put the knife back in its sheath, and picked up the rifle and walked over to his ship. He opened the doors and went inside. The inside was a wreck to say the least. There were open panels on the walls, that should be covered, and not to mention the consoles at the front of the ship were torn apart with wires running from one console to another. You couldn't tell where it began or ended. He walked over to a console that had a screen above it, and a label on the console would read 'Comunications'. "I wired the ship's main computer into this monitor and station." He then began to type in commands and in a few moments three pictures appeared on the screen. "Okay here you go you have Galvery at the top. The black box under is name means he is a very high threat level, and everyone should approach with caution. It says you are an Elementian half-breed, but says nothing else. The next on the list is Malik Darkblood, threat level black, from a slave encampment and his race is Orc. He is wanted for destruction of Elementian property and aiding a fugitive. These elemetian sigils." He said pointing to two symbols next to the black threat level box. "They are elementian symbols for Interrogation and experimentation that say what they want to do to him. Finally is Alura threat level orange...third highest threat level. Org in unknown, and wanted for the same as Mal. Doesn't say what is to be done with her either. There now you know, now if you don't mind we are wasting time here." Calvin then walked to the back of the ship and pressed a button and the floor started to open revealing the cargo hold.

In the cargo hold were crates all over, and a assault bike with dual gattling-cannons. Calvin grabbed a couple of crates that were marked and placed them onto a cart that was hitched to the bike. He then walked up the ramp of the cargo bay, heading back to the store. "Now I'm going to get supplies if you need me, it will have to wait until I get back." He left his rifle in the ship as he exited it, and headed for the shop hoping no one would stop him.
MrMystic
MrMystic
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:15 pm

He followed the man into the ship, examining the interior till they came to the computer panel, which then he'd look to the monitor as Calvin punched in a sequence. Seeing the monitor come to life with coding he'd concentrate closer and then the information he had been looking for appears including information he never expected. Lofting a brow he mouths the word, "Elementian..." He is stunned with an overload of information, stand straight in a silent daze as the other leaves. Galvery than turns to leave as he zombies his way back to The Morph, which then he'd fall on the floor sitting next to where Malice meditates. Saying not a word the half-blood simply stares at that haul of the ship, pondering the information further.
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayla_Stark Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Ayla followed the two to Calvin's ship wordlessly, looking slightly miffed as her own charges were displayed. "I did a good amount of damage, why am I a lower threat level?" She asked, giving the screen a quick double take. "And how didthey know my real name?" She asked, now looking somewhat puzzled. Watching as Galvery walked out of the ship in a daze, she decided to follow, joining him and Mal back at their own sship in silence.
Ayla_Stark
Ayla_Stark
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMystic Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:00 pm

Calvin walked into the food shop and walked to the woman at the counter. "You don't happen to have ice cream do you?" The woman looked at him confused and before she could respond he continued to speak. "Eh I didn't think so..damned outer space. " He then walked out and to the supply shop quickly grabbing the things he needed and going back to his ships cargo hold. He quickly fixed the bike, then grabbed his rifle. Starting up the bike he drove it over to the Morph and parked it in the cargo hold. "You guys don't happen to have a bathroom I need to freshen up. " Calvin walked over to the crates he brought over and opened the top one pulling out a smaller crate about half the size.
MrMystic
MrMystic
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:59 am

[Galvery is currently in a daze of confusion, so skip me.]
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by MaliceD Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:49 pm

The sudden thumb Gal next to him brought one eye open and turning toward the young Lad. Luckily it had been significate time between everything that had transpired. And so Mal felt almost at peek condition once again. His words of" whats wrong lad" sounded out as he closed that eye once more and simply waited for a reply. Or at least some kind of sound though anything that sounded remotely like a zombie might cause Gal head to go pop like a weaze(;p) he sighed almost playfully saying " whats a Orc got to do to get alittle rest." A smirk played on his lips as he raised back to his feet." Listen kid there something you need to know, and i figured while you in this state you won't have the mental fortitude to talk back." He sighed my gauntlets where damaged, it means i only have alittle time left, around about nine months give or take. I need to make sure i can find you all a pilot you can trust because honestly there is no way for me to make it out of this. The gauntlets that keep my condition in check can't be repaired. They have been breaking for a while now" he reached out a tattooed hand and patted Gal on the head before making his way out of the cargo hold. He had told the truth to his new family. But he wouldn't wait for Gal to respond, because he had a feeling it would just be a pain in his orcish green ass=e=
MaliceD
MaliceD
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayla_Stark Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Ayla followed Galvery closely until closely, looking a bit concerned at his daze. As they were back with Mal, she then listened quietly to the resulting conversation. "Calvin had the information on our bounties. Gal's said something about Ele...um Elementians. I think? It didn't make sense to me. What is that?" She said, still puzzled at the informatiin presented in her own.
Ayla_Stark
Ayla_Stark
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMystic Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Calvin grabbed his case and quickly went to another room. Moments later he came back wearing black pants, a vest and T-shirt which was also black. His trench coat and cowboy hat was black as well, even the scarf he wore around his neck was black. Around his waste was a holster with a particle magnum on each side. "Elementians ma'am" He spoke after taking a seat on the floor next to his bike. "They are essentially a warrior race, enhanced to fight a battle centuries ago. What their true intentions with you folks will probably remain a mystery. I brought some weapons, and have food and water of my own if you all want some." Pulling his hat down to partially cover his face Calvin would try to get some rest.
MrMystic
MrMystic
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:42 am

Looking to Calvin and then from him to the other two he says, "My whole life I thought I was simply half human and not...that...whatever an Elementian is, but it would seem my mother withheld a lot more about my father than I thought, if she knew at all." Returning his gaze to Calvin he remained thirsty for information so he of course asked, "What else do you know about these Elementians?" He felt more at peace now surrounded by his friends, using Malice an Alya for emotional support because he did afterall just find out he's not what he has always thought he was. The fatigue of the past few days had seem to gotten to him as his head slightly droops and his body limps somewhat, but mentally he was still awake and willing. Such a physically and emotionally draining day one could only think as he reaches for the adjacent bed; which, there were four beds bunking over one another in twos. He'd roll to his back, but would still listen as he rested his eyes.
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by MaliceD Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:37 pm

He had listened to Gal speech. He had paid close attention before for he spoke a bit harshly. Well what done is done. Now how do we fix this problem. I don't know about you all but i don't wanna look over my shoulder the rest of my time and think, are they spies. Perhaps mabye we need to teach these assholes a leason. Insteed of going defensive, with go for teh Assault. Make them regret starting a campaign against us. His hands clamped rather hard down on Gal Shoulders. His towering presence demanding the Lad to look him squarein the eyes. We have no time for question brother, we have only time for action. Command and we will follow. After all you are captian are you not?
MaliceD
MaliceD
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayla_Stark Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:07 pm

Ayla listened in silence as Mal and Gal spoke, glancing over at Calvin, still somewhat watchful though not trying to seem overly distrustful. "So...I didn't have a family to hide anything from me so I can't identify very well with this but I am sure that your mother had her reasons or maybe she didn't know herself. But what I do know is that someone wants you, Mal, and me for gods know what and we need to get out of here." She said, looking around them, gulping a bit at the thought of flying again. "So what, or where, next?"
Ayla_Stark
Ayla_Stark
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMystic Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:47 pm

Calvin still had his head down as if he was resting. "Well I don't know too much more. If you want to go on an offensive you can start with the two Elementian ships lurking on this planet." Suddenly the device he kept in his picket started to beep really loudly in 1 second intervals. "Well folks our time his up, the cloaking field I established just failed." Calvin took the device from his pocket and threw it against the nearest wall. "Hell I no quarrels with death I'm in for a suicide mission." He stood up and walked over to the crates and set the bottom two on the floor next to one another. After typing in a code the crates opened and a shelf extended upwards revealing rifles in one case, and hand guns and an assortment of explosives and other tech in the second. "I have an assortment of weapons from shot guns to a variety of energy rifles. I have other smaller weapons if you guys want to take a look." Calvin then walked over to the other crate he had first opened with his clothes in it. Pulling out a sword he put the strap around his shoulder, as if preparing for a battle.
MrMystic
MrMystic
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:11 pm

The half-blood looks to Malice and nods, "Yes. I agree. However I nor you know what they are capable of, so perhaps we should go to a safe zone outside their reach. When i was in the Market City I heard of this neighboring empire city called Lu'rae, which is apparently controlled by an Imperium called Celesin." Looking between Malice an Alura saying, "Maybe we can go there to rest and get supplies with peace in mind?" Galvery stands up and then begins to take off to the forward control panel, punching in a few keys and bringing up a holographic map, then continues by punching in ordinance and locating the city some 200-300 miles away. He points an adds in, "It might take us a hour or less to get there. I think its worth it."
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by MaliceD Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:21 pm

Mal studied the map while rubbing his chin before speaking. Aye aye captian. Moving toward the pilot seat he slipped in and buckled up taking hold of the Sticks. Alright Lads and lass buckle your self in. The sound of a roaring engine came to life as the ship slightly Vibrated. His fingers moved over switches as he prepared for lift off giving them just enough time to get to there seating position before the Morph began to move skyward floating." Someone send me the navigation data to my Panel. Full throttle in tminus 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2,1. Suddenly the Morph's thrusters opened up and they where off to there next destination=e=
MaliceD
MaliceD
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayla_Stark Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:03 pm

Though she knew that they had to get to a safer location, Ayla's face paled a bit as Mal started the ship. Setting her crossbow and quiver down, she took her seat and strapped herself in. Taking a few deep breaths, she nodded to herself. "So...let's hope it is safe enough that we won't need to fly again for a while..." She said, gripping the edge of her seat tightly.
Ayla_Stark
Ayla_Stark
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMystic Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:12 pm

Calvin stayed in the cargo hold when everyone else left. Sitting back down on the floor as the ship powered up 'Celesin...maybe I can find what I am looking for there' he thought to himself as he closed his eyes. 'It has been a long road, no idea were it leads I just hope it ends soon.' Calvin would find himself rapidly falling asleep, something he tries not to do often for that is when his demons haunt him. Calvin a voice called from the recess of his mind as he was lost in his dreams, or should I say nightmare.
MrMystic
MrMystic
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvery Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:03 am

Nodding to the other three he says, "Yes...well...let's get out of here; though, we still need supplies here, because who knows what may happen on the way there." Standing he takes up his stave in one hand, which then it extends upon whim to full length-little over six feet long. "I'm going outside to practice my swing..." Though he couldn't yet speak about the conflict in his head he needed some time to process the happenings, heading outside to eye a standing post. Frustration and confusion held fast to his subconscious he grips tightly to the mid-section of the stave, twisting it over hand into his other's grasp and twirling it with intangible momentum. Bringing it over his head and in a forward swing he swats at the post; which, sends vibrations straight through it an into the ground.
Galvery
Galvery
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by MaliceD Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:36 pm

Right before the countdown had hit one the system made a emergancy terminate scening the bay door hatch opening and allowing Gal to walk outside. Powering down the engines he sighed making his way out of the driver seat and down the hall to the baydoor. Walking down the ramp he moved to Gal but remained silent watching his actions before saying. Something wrong lad? The orc sniffed a moment turning left and right before finally tapping the gem on his belt and speaking aloud having the powersource intelegence broadcast it like a intercomb system. Lad and Lass, take this time to go get some supplies. If where gonna be here a moment there is something i wanna check. Tapping the gem again he looked to Gal. Ya got something on ya mind lad, out with it.
MaliceD
MaliceD
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayla_Stark Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:38 pm

Ayla looked around as the hatch opened. "Please don't tell me we are crashing..." She said, looking almost relieved when she heard the engines shut off. Unfastening her seatbelt, she stood, grabbing her crossbow and quiver as if expecting them to be attacked. As she heard Mal's voice through the intercom system, she smiled a bit, glad for the increased time on land (no matter how brief). Nodding to herself, she walked through the cargo hold to find Calvin. "Well...let's go get supplies...quickly..." She said, then exiting the ship, waiting patiently just outside.
Ayla_Stark
Ayla_Stark
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMystic Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:48 am

The voice that called to Calvin from afar had faded, and since been replaced by screams. They were cries for help, and some for mercy. The screams seemed to be pulling him deeper into this sleep, he fought against it for he knew if he didn't he would not wake. Calvin opened his eyes just as Al told him to get supplies, he rolled his eyes as he stood up. "In Lu'Rae already." He said sarcastically so everyone could hear him. "Tell them the jammer is up. Tell them they could be bombarded by bounty hunters any moment. No one cares, fine get killed." Calvin started muttering under his breath as he followed Ayla. He had already gotten his supplies, when everyone was laying down in the ship, but it was best not to leave anyone alone, because there was no telling what would come soon, and Calvin sensed something was coming. He kept is senses tuned and his right hand on his particle Magnum, just incase.
MrMystic
MrMystic
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Devika Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:54 pm

Aero. A girl of five foot and one hundred and twenty pounds. Indeed she was small, but that never stopped her from doing things. Still leaning to fight and use her chi. She was a small warrior.. Was, tell her family died.. Well. Her dad. Now, now she lived on her own. Sleeping where she could. Tricking others at pool and card games for cash. And even stealing. She was in the woods that day, hidden behind a tree from a distance. Gazing at the other strange people then something sparkled to her blue irises. It would be worth a lot. Why not try. Skin tingling as her chi took hold, turning her invisible.

Then the run, her legs working full force as she ran silently. Like on air, towards the two strange men. Left hand reaching to grab the gem from Malice's belt and twist around then run off towards the other side of the woods. Her form flicking back into sight. The girl had a hood upon her head to hide her light, long brunette hair. Wearing a kelvar jacket of black color over a plain white shirt with a breast pocket on the left side. Then black military styled pants, pockets in the front and sides yet fitting tight around the waist and black combat steel-toed boots. If one looked, they wouldn't be able to tell that she was only fourteen or a girl for that matter, not while she was running away with her back towards them. They'd have to see her front. Her goal to escape through the woods she knew and take the long trip of a walk she always was on..
Devika
Devika
nooblin
nooblin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaliceD Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:52 pm

Her movements actually managed to super exceed Mal war monk training. The gem was plucked from his Belt but as she stepped away his fist came crashing down behind her sending a explosive force dirrectly behind her to push her off balance. “Gal shes got my control Gem. Get her” his steps brought him charging like a rushing bull after the figure that got by his defenses. The orc brain tell him to use her bones t make his bread.
MaliceD
MaliceD
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayla_Stark Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:59 pm

Ayla looked up as she heard the commotion, looking slightly amused until she heard Mal's words. Looking at Calvin briefly, she turned and ran after the girl, raising a hand and focusing towards the girl's feet so that a few tree roots jumped from the ground and wrapped themselves around the girl's feet and knocked her to the ground, then growing so that she was immobilized enough to no longer run. As Ayla reached the now incapacitated thief, she loaded her crossbow with one of the regular darts and aimed. "Who are you and why shouldn't I kill you?"
Ayla_Stark
Ayla_Stark
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMystic Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:08 am

Calvin sensed the female presence before she snatxhed the jem. Quickly he turned pulling out one of his particle magnums and pointed it at the theif as she ran off. Suddenly she was tripped up and then ensnared. Calvin pressed a button on his gun, and then fired it. The roots that held the girl were disintegrating them. He then walked over to the girl putting himself between the girl and everyone else. "Are you alright?" he said as he attempted to help her up.
MrMystic
MrMystic
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum