Sanctum Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overwatch of the Aftermath

2 posters

Go down

Overwatch of the Aftermath Empty Overwatch of the Aftermath

Post by Fenris Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:00 pm

(About a week before military operations in Discordia begin.)

After the events of the arena Fenris had taken Six to the Edge-Outpost for medical treatment. Within the basement of the Out-Post she was put into a Medical-Tank to soothe the burns that she had suffered from her own drones, and the bruising, possible broken bones etc. The medical tank was filled with alchemic nutrients meant to accelerate the healing-process, her breathing regulated by a mask, though the tank was not transparent so her dignity would remain intact.

He watched as she had been in the tank for about 12 hours, soon the process would be finished. He was outside of his cloak wearing dark denim, a red sleeveless v-neck and combat boots. He watched with arms crossed, as he waited for mechanism to open. She had managed to give him sport, that was more than most were capable of. This one had potential.

Fenris
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Overwatch of the Aftermath Empty Re: Overwatch of the Aftermath

Post by numbersix Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:52 pm

The opening of the chamber, revealed a physically distressed woman, with minimal build and almost no body fat. Unrestrained blue hair cascaded across her body to bundle to the floor given her seated position, normally it merely reached ankles. Subject was pale, as if having spent a lifetime without the touch of natural light. Surgical scars, reduced to fine lines at this point, ranged over her entire skeletal frame, more extensively across her back. Her breathing labored, but controlled. For reasons which would possibly remain undisclosed the subject was exhausted.

" The cube. " Her first word uttered out in a voice that seemed too frail to manage shouting. Her left hand shifted, merely to point at the large cube container Fenris had brought along. However, before she could define the reason, a lapse, surprise on her face. Her mouth gaped, eyes which would seem a deep space reflection of star clusters where drawn to the pointed index finger. " .. How.." Brows furrowed. " .. it is.. Too damaged. " Confusion. She would slowly ball a fist. Then the other. But twitch uncomfortably. " Six should not be able to move with the extensive damage of internal devices. This.. Rejuvenation chamber is beyond her current understanding. She is impressed. "

While awaiting the cube, she made a great deal of effort, accompanied with care, to raise one hand to pull the breathing apparatus off her face. Regardless of action or communications which may have transpired while waiting, she started up again " Open it. There is a circular protrusion on the top center, turn clockwise and press. Otherwise, Six can not communicate, and her needs will be unsatisfied. You do require Six in optimal condition, do you not? Though, why you require her is something she does not understand.... A warning however, if it is with the intent of sexual conduct. This one deliberately constructed certain internal devices that would be a great hindrance for you, in the form of significant injury. " As she spoke it was evident this one was pretty detached from the present reality, the on-goings that where not her own thoughts at least.
numbersix
numbersix
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Alignment : Nexxus Realms

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:08 pm

Fenris saw her emerged and she seemed confused, he understood that. The alchemic fluids which had rejuvenated her had been something like synthetic embryonic fluid but enhanced through alchemical procedures to seek out damaged areas and repaired them by adding its own mass and nutrients to them. It had its limitations though, but she was surprised it seemed.

She spoke with that weird clinical syntax with herself as second or third person. He scratched the back of his head. "No its nothing like that." he said in reference to sexually molesting her. "You seemed competent and I think you might be useful to my cause, so I wanted to see if you support my endeavors..." he told her simply. "Though I have not decided if I want you to do so yet, more tests are required and it is your decision, I could help you repair somethings as well or replace them, as well as offer more knowledge, however I must say I am not a fan of your machines, they seem to abuse you."

Fenris
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by numbersix Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:30 pm

She did linger in silence, mulling it over while the silence was thwarted at least. The moment words stopped flowing she interjected sternly.. Well, about as stern a voice as one that seemed like you could yell at to destroy might muster. " They do not. Of all eight however, Seven seems unable to recognize certain concepts, enabling him to act without the hindrance of compassion, regret, pain, or concern. Seven is a weapon, and unfortunately his development is hindered by This One's inability. Seven is also not a weapon designed to be dependent on a operator. This is also within Six's shortcomings. Number Two is designed to be beneficial to Six's designs, and self. If it where to be put simply, Two, is Six's assistant mechanic. You will open the cube to allow communications so Six can begin to repair damages dealt by you yourself, or Six will assume tactical silence and neglect motor functions. " Oh, that unwavering stare, universal sign of the impossibly stubborn.
numbersix
numbersix
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:46 pm

"Yeah fine... Whatever... I only understood... Like half of what you just said..." he tossed the cube to her and watched her reaction. "I will order necessary materials for you to make repairs... In the meantime think about my offer, but think soon, I will be going to war soon and leaving this land for a while... Make a list of the materials you need."

Fenris
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by numbersix Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:17 pm

When the cube came close. Six would extend her foot, slowly, to place on the cirle, rotating it with a toe, and letting gravity weight the button down. The cube sprang open, three sides, then the top and last would collapse flat to the ground. Littered machine components, along with a small variety of raw materials, would scatter out around a two foot tall quadroped. Its thick, smooth chromed limbs pressed together underneath a circular body, hinged on a single dual directional hydraulic bar. Communication was silent, she merely seemed to be observing the unusual machine.

In due time, it came to life, slowly separating its limbs, stabilizing to walk. A singular optic lense on a ball connected by a prehensile cord to the body, extended from the top, and observed the state of Six. Two would make various whirr and buzzing sounds before taking action. The ends of its limbs splitting open, as three digit graspers extended. It aproached her, revealing in action that most of its body was hollow, as a storage container. Small tools where drawn, and work proceeded. Seperating Six's strange scar lines to get into what would appear to be metal skeleton, built onto the bone. Her muscles in most open places seemed to have some amount of tiny silver hairs. Repairs commenced.

Six turned her attention to Fenris. " Six has conditions if she is to be utilized properly. She requires a bunker, underground, protected. No sentient interference. It does not have to be large. Actually, she could make due with a cave, though time to prepare a proper internal structure will be a hindrance. Designate a location, or establish a method of communication. Once she has a place establish send metal in whatever available form, grade, and quality. If commissions are desired, provide proper details. Six will not provide you military grade weapons. If communications allow, she will provide information to what is needed, as it is needed. Payment is not required. She needs time, to rebuild her essentials, as all was abandoned in her transfer to this location... Ow. " Her eyes adjust downward, to a abruptly paused robot who was drilling a screw into her bone, above her knee. " Not necessary, Due to recent healing processes it is already efficiently fused. Repair damage only. " Robot continues, opening her up, sealing her back together with micro electrical burns as stitching. Seemed to be a normal thing, though.. With recent healing, there would be blood as scar tissue was reduced.
numbersix
numbersix
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:49 am

Fenris did not exactly like her terms, and the bizarre modifications to her body were a tint on the edge of the disturbing but he had seen far worse in his time. He thought it over and decided the least he could do was give her a cave to replace and repair what she had done, but letting her use the outpost for God knew what did not seem like a good plan.

He replied after a few moments. "There is a cave in a hill a few miles from here, I will bring necessary materials to this cave and you can make it your workshop for the time being, under the stipulation that I can have some form of monitoring and communication with you to make sure you don't do anything too untoward... And so I can look after whatever investment I seem to be making in allowing this..." he said in a guarded tone.

Fenris
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by numbersix Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:58 am

This response seemed to trigger a proper grin out of her, it seemed a bit foreign for her. " Monitoring? If you mean you are to place a guard, This one will not be responsible for accommodations. She is satisfied with your terms though. To which direction is this cave? " Her left index would protrude upward at this, her body pivoted one direction, then slightly to the other, before she almost about faced. " The polar north is that direction. " The utterance was likely only meant for herself, or the company pretty much dissecting tissues on her back now. Despite the tone of voice or the lack of change to physical demeanor emanating contentment, her eyes where watering up threatening tears. A unclear sign the could be thought robot Six was........ discomforted....
numbersix
numbersix
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:45 pm

"I would not be so crass as to have some random person hovering over you the entire time, I will simply be keeping an eye on you to make sure you don't try to bite me in the ass..." he told her, though he was a big caught off guard at her grin, he was unsure she could do that, and it implied she might have bad intentions. Whatever the case he would roll the dice with her. "The cave is to the North-East, in a group of small hills, in the hill right of the central hill there will be the entrance. Once you are there, I will send supplies so you can make your repairs and possibly modifications, once you are done we will speak again, unless we have reason too before then..."

Fenris
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by numbersix Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:33 pm

As he kept speaking, her attention was drawing away, more toward her own face.. Actually touching her lips, to physically erase the unnatural grin it held. Then it keened to number five, ticking away at something. Although, as to be expected, the moment of verbal silence ques her response. "Then this one will be there. Six has enough initial supplies for self repair, improvement. Also modification toward Five's efficiency. Little more. The most frequently consumed resources are Nickel, Iron, Aluminum, Cobalt. Also, any organic or non organic crystals and or rare stones likely have significant value. "

She stood after closing her mouth, though that action came with unnatural speeds. Enough momentum behind it that if uncontrolled, could likely thrust her into a body slam that could crack ribs at the least. It seemed surprising to her, but she was stable. Her eyes twist back to the machine working around the back of her head. " Five seems to have the notion that this one's system should be calibrated to specs that surpass the durability of this one's natural structural durability. " her tone, most scolding.. The machine made a low vrrrrrr noise as it started creeping back onto the seat she had previously been sitting on.

Her eyes close.. Odd noises electrical noises began to emanate about her body, mostly internally. " If you would wait a moment." Requested, as she seemed to slip off into meditation, given the closed eyes, slow breathing, stilness, and the unusual electrical visual and auditory effects going rampant mostly under her skin. Took moments, and some odd louder metallic collision sounds for her to open her eyes again, about face, and speak so rapidly it hardly seemed vocally possible. "ju jt opu if xip ibt up cf tpvhiu ju jt Sjy boe tif xjmm cf gpvoe xifo tif jt offefe Iu jt opu ujnf gps zpvs tijobojhbot sjhiu opx tp jg zpv xpvme qmfbtf kvtu ipme poup zpvs dpht kvtu b npnfou boe mfu nf gjojti xibu In epjoh uibu xpvme cf hsfbu. " About facing again only almost two seconds after facing the machine in the first place, back to Fenris. " So, we have a agreement, and a understanding. Shall she depart now? "
numbersix
numbersix
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:38 pm

"Yes we have a deal." he told her. "Just keep in mind I was not trying to kill you in our little exhibition, so please don't make me regret that..." he told her. "You impressed me a bit and I'm giving you a chance to expand your horizons... I do not quite know what you might be appropriate for, but that is also why I am monitoring you... You may depart and you will get more supplies and materials within the next 3 hours." he told her keeping his gaze on her. She was different than most in that she seemed to have little emotion for him to read, everything was analytical and logic based like a computer, but with a certain tunnel-vision that hampered an understanding of externalization to an extent. Introversion that was deep. "You may depart." he told her.

Fenris
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by numbersix Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:55 pm

With a short nod, she just started walking. Though, as she moved by fenris, he might be able to catch the start cluster style of her eyes as they significantly multiplied to the point of a glow. Behind her, the mechanic one in the chair seemed to be in a state of active protest, in motion, and sound.. Before its body up and broke into many, many pieces as if some invisible team of engineers carefully deconstructed it in a anti grav chamber, only to just as suddenly reconstruct it into a new form.

The new design, resembled a complex skeleton with no cover for the over sized legs. A somewhat flat body located where the spine should be, quite a bit too short. And four pairs of... arms.. Two of which ended in curved extensions, the upper ones resembled actual limbs, with graspers. The eye it had was now at front pelvis. And despite vocalized robotic noise complaints, it hurried along an awkward walk until literally taking over the stride of Six, as it fixed itself like an exo-suit to her legs and lower body. This started her walking in greater strides, with hydraulically extended steps.

Once outside, this new construction would allow her to run, jump, and maneuver well beyond the capacity of most creatures. She would be hunting down the cave, and waiting there, in good time. Effective display of higher tier technomage feats left to linger in Fenris's mind. Her way of providing him with some clarity to how she could be utilized.
numbersix
numbersix
Casual practictioner
Casual practictioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum