Sanctum Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melee Division - Gladiator seeks first match

2 posters

Go down

Melee Division - Gladiator seeks first match Empty Melee Division - Gladiator seeks first match

Post by Lamina Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:57 pm

OOC wrote:Seeking to arrange a melee match to the first blood or submission. No powers, projectiles, or superhuman attributes. Preferably someone I haven't fought with before, but I will RP with anyone.
I can post first, but I'd like to see who I am fighting.

Lamina
nooblin
nooblin

Back to top Go down

Melee Division - Gladiator seeks first match Empty Re: Melee Division - Gladiator seeks first match

Post by Fenris Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:54 pm

Apparently me Lam-in-uh!

Fenris
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Melee Division - Gladiator seeks first match Empty Re: Melee Division - Gladiator seeks first match

Post by Lamina Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:38 pm

To the far opposite of Wolf’s position in the coliseum one of four steel doors lifted on its track, pulled slowly and noisily out of sight past the threshold’s upper most stone encasement by an unseen mechanism. The sun shone in slantwise on the opening, shedding searing bright sunlight on Lamina’s steel-toed feet and then steadily the rest of her small form until the gladiator was revealed.

God damnit, she could practically hear Fenris thinking. Not her again.

She was a girl who stood confidently, and walked leisurely to the center of the ring before drawing her mortuary sword with an audible hiss, dipping the steel down past her right ankle with it's deadly tip hovering inches from the sand. A single hooksword clung to her right hip, without sheath and simply hanging by a thread of twine wrapped around her thin waist. Metal bangles, three upon each wrist and all different colors, could be heard tinking together as she slowly began closing the distance between them...

Lamina
nooblin
nooblin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Though she was not wrong on Fenris' typical demeanor he was approaching this fight like he would any other now, before he might not have, but this time something had changed in his demeanor, though what it was was hard to tell. It was not hostility nor confidence he exuded as he moved towards her with a blank expression. Both forearms covered by studded reinforced bracers, three thin layers of leather, metal, and leather. He stood taller and more broader than the diminutive female, and his movements were fluid methodical like that of a predator.

He had a langes-messer on his left hip, and in his corresponding hand a Grosse-Messer of 3 1/2 feet from pommel to tip. he held it one handed for now, the bastard-hilt accommodating to the grip with his right hand held just beneath his ribs his arm coiled and reared back. He stepped to her left, right leg shifting forward blade casually lowering to place the tip at her upper right thigh.

Fenris
Salty Dog
Salty Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down